Re: [Bolger4Sale] Sailing Dinghy for Sale

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 10:50 PM
      John Gardner! What did I win? ;o)

      On Mon, 29 May 2006 12:52:28 -0700, Mike wrote:

      > Dear Readers:
      >
      > It is not a PCB design but it is a nice sailing dingy I built to plans
      > in Classic Small Boats and I can't believe I have forgotten the authors
      > name but he is well-known.

      John <jkohnen@...>
      The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be
      pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. <Elizabeth
      Taylor>
    • Skiff Salor
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 2:52 AM
        John:

        Your official prize notification is in the mail - you
        could have won a million dollars! You know your boat
        designers for sure. I checked his book out from the
        library and built the easiest boat in the book. The
        rest didn't look too easy because they really were
        classic boats, peapods and the like. My first boat.
        I couldn't find the oak for the frames and chines so I
        used Ohio ash. Then, you have to bevel the keel to
        mate with the plywood. The problem is, ash doesn't
        bevel too well. I guess that is why ash make great
        ballbats.

        Mike

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/_0TolB/TM

        http://mail.yahoo.com