Re: [Bolger4Sale] dingy.how big

  • Skiff Salor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 3:58 AM
      Dear Readers:

      Sorry about the post.
      9'6" long
      4'+ beam
      holds 4 adults
      Located Toledo area - by the airport
      But, it is not light and would say it weighs 125 lbs.
      or so. I used 3/8" ply and the ash timbers weight
      more. However, I remember making that boat and those
      ash frames would literally smoke a drill bit. That
      stuff is hard to bevel with anything but a chain saw.
      As a result, I think you could drop this boat in the
      water from a 3 story building and it would be OK.

      Mike

      http://mail.yahoo.com