dingy.how big

  • Charles Raynor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2006
      Dear Mike,how long,wide,weight? Location?
      Chuck Raynor

      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2006
        Dear Readers:

        Sorry about the post.
        9'6" long
        4'+ beam
        holds 4 adults
        Located Toledo area - by the airport
        But, it is not light and would say it weighs 125 lbs.
        or so. I used 3/8" ply and the ash timbers weight
        more. However, I remember making that boat and those
        ash frames would literally smoke a drill bit. That
        stuff is hard to bevel with anything but a chain saw.
        As a result, I think you could drop this boat in the
        water from a 3 story building and it would be OK.

        Mike

        http://mail.yahoo.com