Re: [Bolger4Sale] AS29 for Sale

  • sunysail@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2001
      HI
      Is the trailer included? Do you have more pictures? Any interior?
      Bob
    • Daniel Knoedler
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2001
        Susan - I'm interested, but must sell my Nimble Vagabond first. I'll
        be in touch. Dan dwknoedler@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2001
          Hi Dan

          E-mail me any time. Everything listed on the web page is included
          plus many more extras. You also have an interesting boat.

          Susan