Micro for Sale -UK Suffolk

  • Martin Roberts
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2006
      I am interested in selling my micro Applecross. You can see some of
      last years pictures in Bolger 5 group
      http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger5/photos/browse/5fed

      I would be interested in a any serious offers.

      It would come with Trailer, (braked but hitch rusted), Two alternative
      rigs - Original and Junk modification and engine Honda 4 stroke 5hp.

      Thanks

      Martin
    • Martin Roberts
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2006
        Hi,
        Just to let you know that my Micro 'Applecross' is still for sail.
        I have had one enquiry that did not end successfully so I would like
        to update he original message by saying that the trailer is now fixed
        and will be fuly roadworthy. I would like to sell with original rig
        only but will discuss the junk rig if purchaser insists.

        She is sturdy, needs a bit of woodwork to stern gunwale.

        I am asking for offers in the region of £2000. I have paper work
        from builder that shows that it originally cost £6000+ to build.

        Martin Roberts
        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Roberts"
        <martin.me.roberts@...> wrote:

        > I am interested in selling my micro Applecross. You can see some of
        > last years pictures in Bolger 5 group
        > http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger5/photos/browse/5fed
        >
        > I would be interested in a any serious offers.
        >
        > It would come with Trailer, (braked but hitch rusted), Two
        alternative
        > rigs - Original and Junk modification and engine Honda 4 stroke 5hp.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Martin

      • DrBulldogge
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
          <martin.me.roberts@...> wrote:

          > I am interested in selling my micro Applecross. You can see some of
          > last years pictures in Bolger 5 group
          > http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger5/photos/browse/5fed
          >
          > I would be interested in a any serious offers.
          >
          > It would come with Trailer, (braked but hitch rusted), Two alternative
          > rigs - Original and Junk modification and engine Honda 4 stroke 5hp.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Martin

          Hi Martin: This is Rich from San Francisco again. You were kind enough
          to reply to my email some weeks ago. This may sound absolutely wrong,
          but how much do you think it would cost to ship your whole package to
          San Francisco? Every time I see your pictures, I love your boat all over
          again. Can't help myself. Rich
        • ANDREW AIREY
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2 1:31 AM
            Hi

            Is the boat still for sale
            Cheers
            Andy Airey
            (North Notts)

          • Martin Roberts
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8 2:59 PM
              Hi,
              I have sent you an email, but just so others can know the boat is
              still for sale.

              Martin