Re: Brick near Boston

  • The Peillet-Long Family
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Glad to see my little baby is still going strong! As Lincoln said, you can read all about
      building it on my site at http://www.geocities.com/owlnmole/brick.pdf

      If you have any questions, fire away. Do copy the message directly to me as I don't get to
      these groups much anymore.

      The rig is the same as used on several of the Bolger/Payson Instant Boats series. If you're
      considering building one of those, you could get "Tetard" to sail right now and have the rig
      ready when you get to your dream project.

      Cheers,

      Matthew