Re: Brick near Boston

  • sals_dad
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2006
      I will vouch for the quality and condition of Lincoln's Brick. It is
      really first-rate. The asking price is well less than the cost of
      materials, to say nothing of the labor.

      Lincoln wants it to go to a good home, so that counts me out!

      Sal's Dad

      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Lincoln Ross" <lincolnr@...>
      wrote:

      > Still for sale. Forgot to mention it can sail with as many as 4
      > adults, tho that might start to get crowded.
      > >
      > > $300 or best offer. The sail alone goes for something like $235
      from
      > > Payson.

    • The Peillet-Long Family
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        Glad to see my little baby is still going strong! As Lincoln said, you can read all about
        building it on my site at http://www.geocities.com/owlnmole/brick.pdf

        If you have any questions, fire away. Do copy the message directly to me as I don't get to
        these groups much anymore.

        The rig is the same as used on several of the Bolger/Payson Instant Boats series. If you're
        considering building one of those, you could get "Tetard" to sail right now and have the rig
        ready when you get to your dream project.

        Cheers,

        Matthew