Keelbuilding?

  • sctree
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      I've got a ton of lead, actually closer to a ton and a half more than I
      needed for my keel. It's clean keel lead, originally from a keel that
      was poured from virgin lead with 2% antimony years ago for a boat that
      was never built. I got it as part of a "package deal" with a bunch of
      timber and some boatbuilding stuff. It's in blocks of about 75 to 150
      lbs. each. If you're keelbuilding and within range of central
      California (zip 93927) and can haul it, I'll sell you some real cheap!
      Contact me off list at
      sctree@...

      Rick