Re: [Bolger4Sale] I'm interested in a Jesse Copper or AS-29 complete or not p...

  • Hwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005
      In a message dated 11/21/05 12:11:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, citroenman5172@... writes:

      I'm in N. Utah, planning to build one of these or simular
      boat. If anyone has or knows of a complete boat or unfinished project,
      please let me know.
      Thanks Tom

      Hi Tom - any interest in a martha jane? steve anderson
    • T G
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005
        --- Hwal@... wrote:

        > Standard Time,
        > citroenman5172@... writes:
        >
        > > I'm in N. Utah, planning to build one of these or
        > simular
        > > boat. If anyone has or knows of a complete boat or
        > unfinished project,
        > > please let me know.
        > > Thanks Tom
        > >

        > Hi Tom - any interest in a martha jane? steve
        > anderson

        Hi Steve,
        I could be. I'm in N. Utah, how far away are you ?
        Send me basic info, price.
        Thanks Tom

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs