Diablo 15 For Sale

  • dudleypeterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2005
      I have decided to sell my custom built Bolger Diablo 15 foot runabout.
      I have added a seven foot deck in the bow for fishing, sunbathing or
      sleeping on. Has a hatch and lots of storage below. It comes with a
      custom built aluminum trailer with 13" wheels and a 2003 Honda 20 HP
      4-stroke engine. Has been mostly stored inside. Engine has less than
      25 hours. Boat & trailer were construced in 2001. Also has a bimini,
      oar locks, paddle, boat hook, 2 fuel tanks and foam perimeter bumpers.

      See the links below to follow the boats construction and as it appears
      now:

      http://www.psnw.com/~jmrudholm/diablo.html
      (be sure to follow the embedded links at this site)

      http://dudpete.zoto.com/
      There are 12 pictures here

      I'm asking $6,950 or best offer. The boat is located in Central
      California.

      Dudley Peterson
      (209) 667-0377
    • dudleypeterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2005
        Correction: the tires are 155Rx12 and there is also a brand new spare
        tire & wheel of the same size.

        Dudley Peterson
        (209) 667-0377