Re: Micro hull and trailer $600 Seattle

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2005
      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "gammelgaardrf"
      <gammelgaardrf@y...> wrote:
      > Ok, let's see if this moves.

      Hi Rosalie,

      I would be interested in a bit more information if possible. I might
      be interested in purchasing your boat and trailer and converting it
      to a Navigator version. Could you tell me approximately how far back
      from the bow the leak is? The reason I ask is that it may be
      possible to cover it from the outside if the latest bow modification
      is made. (The anti-slap addition.) Adding the pilothouse would also
      take care of the hatch situation.

      Would it possible to post a profile photo of the boat and trailer to
      photos here so I could see how the trailer is designed?

      Also what is your storage time limit? I am in the process of
      relocating myself so I am not certain when I could get there to pick
      it up. But I would love to because I have an indoor storage facility
      availbale in British Columbia for the winter:-)

      Perhaps give me a good time to call and I will discuss it further.

      Thanks, Nels