Bolger designed 40' steel trawler for sale

  • mksouth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
      Built by a master steel worker and formerly known as Shady Lady, this
      small ship is lying East Hampton, NY and is seriously for sale. Price
      reduced to $135,000 and all reasonable offers considered. More info
      available at www.mvbossanova.com/interior.html and
      www.mvbossanova.com/bossaphotos.com This is a magnificent boat,
      well-priced, sea-worthy, salty-looking and ready-to-go. Contact
      Samba12@... for more information.
    • syjester@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
        Would it be possible to inspect the boat sometime on either September 14th or 15th? My phone number is 631-730-3698. Thank you--Gary Herold