Micro Wanted

  • Dan@Cambridgeprepress.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      I'm looking to buy a used Mirco, preferably built
      of marine ply, preferably glassed, perferably built
      using epoxy resin.
    • dadincr1901
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2010
        Hello
        I live in Florida and am interested in buying a micro or long micro. Partly finished might be OK too. Must be in Florida or someplace close.
        Thanks, Bob 727 253 7670