Out-of-print Bolger Books

  • r_m_arctic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      Small Boats, 30 Odd Boats, The Folding Schooner and Other Adventures
      in Yacht Design, and Different Boats. No slip covers. I have studied
      them all, comissioned my own Phil Bolger and Friends design (YONDER)
      and need to focus on it. Well read and will make fine addition to
      your Bolger library. $60.00 (US Money Order) each priority mail to
      you. Rollin dalPiaz 1320 Gram Circle, Anchorage, Alaska 99518-2001
      (907) 868-3628 < r_m_arctic@... >