Martha Jane for sale

  • seap21
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
      An extremely well built Martha Jane - all of the best materials and
      workmanship. Aluminum dual axle trailer. Honda 8 hp. All lines lead
      aft, bimini and boom gallows. Design upgrade: sponsons, extra ballast
      and dual shallow draft rudders. Bottom is bulletproof/epoxy and
      graphite. Pristine condition. Close to $16K invested. Will sell for
      $9K. Steve Anderson
    • dwknoedler@pol.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
        Steve - where is this boat? Dan

      • Hwal@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
          Hi Dan - I'm in Ormond Beach Florida - which is the NE part of the state. Where are you? Steve

          Steve - where is this boat?  Dan

        • dwknoedler@pol.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
            Steve - Wisconsin - let me think on this! Dan

          • Hwal@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
              In a message dated 7/4/05 9:23:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dwknoedler@... writes:

              Steve - Wisconsin - let me think on this!  Dan

              Hi Dan - I have a cabin in wisc. and I'll be up there next month. Where in wisc? My place is in mercer. steve
            • dwknoedler@pol.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5, 2005
                Steve - after some soul-searching, I think it perhaps the right boat, but
                the wrong time for me to be buying. Sorry - but thank you for your reply,
                the boat sounds terrific! Dan