Re: Bolger Folding Schooner

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2005
      Leander tells me the Folding Schooner price has
      been reduced to $1500 or best offer for boat, trailer, trolling motor,
      battery, suit of polytarp sails, and enough real sail cloth to make a
      second suit of sails.

      Email me, and i'll put you in touch.

      Peter
    • Ed & Renee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2005
        You are evidently unaware that your email address does not appear in
        your postings or your Yahoo profile, so emailing you is not possible.
        You have also ignored two requests for the location of this boat.
        Perhaps you do not actually with to help your friend sell it.
        ED

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "pvanderwaart" <pvanderwaart@y...>
        wrote:
        > Leander tells me the Folding Schooner price has
        > been reduced to $1500 or best offer for boat, trailer, trolling
        motor,
        > battery, suit of polytarp sails, and enough real sail cloth to make
        > second suit of sails.
        >
        > Email me, and i'll put you in touch.
        >
        > Peter
      • Stew Miller
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2005
          Your email address sure does show up in posts to the Yahoo! Bolger groups. See? I've got
          your address, Ed. (dynaman50...)

          Look again,
          Stew