Micro

  • loyseal1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 1:36 PM
      Partially completed Micro and plans for sale. Sides, bulkheads, and
      bottom all in place. It was just turned over and is in a cradle.
      Bottom fiberglassed with 10 oz cloth and epoxy. 3/8" exterior luan ply
      sides (passed the boiling test)and 1/2" BCX pine bottom. $200. Am
      selling because we now have many dental bills and must use my boat
      construction money on that. Micro has been my dream and hate to sell.
      I have pictures. It is in Alexandria, LA.
      Loy Seal