Storm Petrel for Sale
- This is a true "Instant Boat", spend that time you would have been
building sailing instead.
Bolger Storm Petrel 16' sharpie motor sailor -Sprit rig (traditional,
trapezoidal sail). Berthed in San Francisco Bay
This is a small boat with big boat aspirations:
- Classic lines, full steel keel, no centerboard! The boat is very
seaworthy and safe on the Bay. Hard chine, epoxy over plywood, there
- Very dry, I've been out in some big blows, and got back
with about 2 cups of water in the cockpit. If the weather is not
rough, I rarely get wet at all.
-the cuddy (small cabin) is big enough to sleep in, plenty
of dry storage for gear. Camp on Angel Island?
- The boat is in great shape for it's age, and is relatively cheap to
- comes with main, tanbark jib, anchor and pfds.
Needs paint and some running rigging, all of which can get for
under two hundred dollars. I get compliments on this boat literally
every time I go out.
Photos are here: http://homepage.mac.com/marcos/