Re: Oldshoe, galv. trailer, for sale

  • Joe Tribulato
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Tribulato" <scsbmsjoe@y...>
      wrote:
      > In Watsonville, CA. Well built. Excellent condition.
      > E-mail me if you want it.

      I have had several inquiries since this posting in October, but no
      offers. It appears that my asking price was too high, so now I put it
      to you to come up with an offer. This is a fine example of the type
      built by a careful craftsman. If you come to see it you will not be
      disapointed. Remember, the boat is in Watsonville, California, so if
      you are in New Jersey and don't like to travel, well, you know what I
      mean.
      Serious inquiries will be welcome by e-mail.

      Cheers,
    • Joe Tribulato
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
        My Oldshoe has been sold to a lady in Seattle.