Re: [Bolger4Sale] Digest Number 155

  • Will Samson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
      Wouldn't it be just wonderful if we could identify the smartarse scum who
      send spam like this and put their n*ts in a vise?

      That final remark about unsubscribing from the group is just about the last
      straw.

      Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
        It'd sure be enjoyable to put the squeeze on their family jewels, but it's
        unlikely we'd ever get the opportunity. :o( What I ended up doing with the
        mailing lists I moderate was to change the settings so new members have
        their messages moderated. If a newbie posts a legitimate message I approve
        it and change their settings so they can post at will, if somebody tries to
        post spam I delete the message and ban them. It really isn't much trouble
        (are you listening moderator?) and nips the spammers in the bud, as it
        were...

        --
        John <jkohnen@...>
        http://www.boat-links.com/