bee plans

  • Sotos K. Yannopoulos
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      Dear rick,

      I am interested in buying the Bee plans. please respond with details to the
      above address as to cost, shipping, etc.

      RGDS

      Sotos
    • sctree@dedot.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
        Sorry, I sold the Bee plans, as well as all the others.

        You can get any of Bolger's Plans from him at;

        Phil Bolger & Friends
        66 Atlantic St.
        Gloucester, MA 01930-1627, USA
        or
        P. O. box 1209
        Gloucester, MA 01930, USA

        (the latter being up to six hours faster...)

        fax (978) 282-1349

        The fax is the preferred way of contacting him.

        Rick