Re: [Bolger4Sale] Chebacco for Sale

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20 4:46 PM
      Details:

      20 foot sheet plywood Chebacco. Built summer of 2002. Sailed from
      Portland, ME to Beaufort, NC and back since.

      This boat is a modified Chebacco - it varies from the design in the
      following ways: It has a shallow draft keel rather than a
      centerboard, the cabin is longer, wider and taller allowing a full
      length double berth and facing settees with a fold-down table. The
      cockpit is shorter by the amount the cabin is longer. She is gaff-
      rigged.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
        What is Chebacco and is the rockland you mention in Maine or MA?
        Thanks.

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Spelling" <richard@c...>