Re: [Bolger4Sale] Chebacco for Sale

  • dwknoedler@pol.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20 1:36 PM
      what kind of boat is Samantha? Rockland...maine? Dan

    • Richard Spelling
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20 4:46 PM
        Details:

        20 foot sheet plywood Chebacco. Built summer of 2002. Sailed from
        Portland, ME to Beaufort, NC and back since.

        This boat is a modified Chebacco - it varies from the design in the
        following ways: It has a shallow draft keel rather than a
        centerboard, the cabin is longer, wider and taller allowing a full
        length double berth and facing settees with a fold-down table. The
        cockpit is shorter by the amount the cabin is longer. She is gaff-
        rigged.

        > what kind of boat is Samantha? Rockland...maine? Dan

      • wasielewski2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
          What is Chebacco and is the rockland you mention in Maine or MA?
          Thanks.

          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Spelling" <richard@c...>