Re: Bobcat for Sale

  • Ed & Renee
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 6:59 PM
      -Interested in your Bobcat, more details please, sail type, other
      equipment, material used in construction and other construction
      details etc. Can come get next month if acceptable.
      Ed

    • dwknoedler@pol.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 3:07 AM
        Ed - the boat was made by Chris Flynn, and can be seen at
        www.instantboats.com/bobcatchris.htm. This was the second listing that
        came up when I searched "Flynn's folly" on google. I bought it from
        Chris, and have only had it out a few times. Very solid - needs a little
        cosmetic touchup here and there. The polytarp sail Chris describes has
        been replaced by one that Chris made from a sailrite kit. I bought a very
        nice new mainsheet, had the wheel bearings repacked, repositioned the boat
        on the trailer for better balance, and started to tear off "Flynn's folly"
        in anticipation of a new name, but otherwise have only had it out a few
        times. My kids have moved to windsurfing and sunfishing. Has been
        garaged since I have had it (and I believe always before). Dan

        > -Interested in your Bobcat, more details please, sail type, other
        > equipment, material used in construction and other construction
        > details etc. Can come get next month if acceptable.
        > Ed
        > -- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, <dwknoedler@p...> wrote:
        >> I have a bobcat for sale - a very nice boat built by a professional
        >> cabinet maker. Located in Wisconsin. $1500 firm with trailer. Dan
        >> Knoedler
        >>
        >> > I noticed a Bolger/Payson Bobcat for sale in the latest issue of
        >> Woodenboat Magazine. He was asking $2,500 for the boat, trailer
        > and 5hp
        >> > Honda OB. Sounded like a pretty good deal but not sure where he
        > was
        >> > located. A contact number was listed for the owner.
        >> >

        >> > To unsubscribe, email:
        > allowed on
        >> > this list.
        >> >
        >> > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > this list.
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • frankmabrey
        Message 3 of 5 , May 25 8:25 AM
          You can find out where any phone number is by going to
          http://decoder.americom.com/

          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "willim8585" <willim8585@y...>