Re: [Bolger4Sale] Bobcat for Sale

  • dwknoedler@pol.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2004
      I have a bobcat for sale - a very nice boat built by a professional
      cabinet maker. Located in Wisconsin. $1500 firm with trailer. Dan
      Knoedler

      > I noticed a Bolger/Payson Bobcat for sale in the latest issue of
      > Woodenboat Magazine. He was asking $2,500 for the boat, trailer and 5hp
      > Honda OB. Sounded like a pretty good deal but not sure where he was
      > located. A contact number was listed for the owner.

      > this list.
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Ed & Renee
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2004
        -Interested in your Bobcat, more details please, sail type, other
        equipment, material used in construction and other construction
        details etc. Can come get next month if acceptable.
        Ed

      • dwknoedler@pol.net
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2004
          Ed - the boat was made by Chris Flynn, and can be seen at
          www.instantboats.com/bobcatchris.htm. This was the second listing that
          came up when I searched "Flynn's folly" on google. I bought it from
          Chris, and have only had it out a few times. Very solid - needs a little
          cosmetic touchup here and there. The polytarp sail Chris describes has
          been replaced by one that Chris made from a sailrite kit. I bought a very
          nice new mainsheet, had the wheel bearings repacked, repositioned the boat
          on the trailer for better balance, and started to tear off "Flynn's folly"
          in anticipation of a new name, but otherwise have only had it out a few
          times. My kids have moved to windsurfing and sunfishing. Has been
          garaged since I have had it (and I believe always before). Dan

          > -Interested in your Bobcat, more details please, sail type, other
          > equipment, material used in construction and other construction
          > details etc. Can come get next month if acceptable.
          > Ed
          > -- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, <dwknoedler@p...> wrote:
          >> I have a bobcat for sale - a very nice boat built by a professional
          >> cabinet maker. Located in Wisconsin. $1500 firm with trailer. Dan
          >> Knoedler
          >>
          >> > I noticed a Bolger/Payson Bobcat for sale in the latest issue of
          >> Woodenboat Magazine. He was asking $2,500 for the boat, trailer
          > and 5hp
          >> > Honda OB. Sounded like a pretty good deal but not sure where he
          > was
          >> > located. A contact number was listed for the owner.
          >> >

          >> > To unsubscribe, email:
          > allowed on
          >> > this list.
          >> >
          >> > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > this list.
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • frankmabrey
          Message 4 of 5 , May 25, 2004
            You can find out where any phone number is by going to
            http://decoder.americom.com/

            --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "willim8585" <willim8585@y...>