Oldshoe, galv. trailer, for sail

  • Joe Tribulato
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2004
      In Watsonville, CA. Well built. Excellent condition.
      E-mail me if you want it.
    • Joe Tribulato
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Tribulato" <scsbmsjoe@y...>
        wrote:
        > In Watsonville, CA. Well built. Excellent condition.
        > E-mail me if you want it.

        I have had several inquiries since this posting in October, but no
        offers. It appears that my asking price was too high, so now I put it
        to you to come up with an offer. This is a fine example of the type
        built by a careful craftsman. If you come to see it you will not be
        disapointed. Remember, the boat is in Watsonville, California, so if
        you are in New Jersey and don't like to travel, well, you know what I
        mean.
        Serious inquiries will be welcome by e-mail.

        Cheers,
      • Joe Tribulato
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
          My Oldshoe has been sold to a lady in Seattle.