Bolger Plans for sale

  • Bob Gerfy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
      I have a few Bolger plans from Payson & Common Sense Designs. No boat
      was ever built from them. I bought them when I thought I'd get to build
      most of them! (Delusional) Anyway, I'd like to get roughly half their
      cost. I would accept less for a package -- especially for the kayak and
      dinghies.

      I have Payson's Elegant Punt $20, Kayak $10, Pointy Skiff $20, Ruben's
      Nymph $20, Cartopper $15, Bobcat (Tinycat) $25, Chebacco $30 and Black
      Skimmer $25. From CSD, Martha Jane $50
      and Micro $45.

      Bob Gerfy
      360-468-4992
    • bill_a_derby
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2005
        Brick #458 $20.00
        Martha Jane #510 & Soapbox # 539 $45.00
        BirdWatcher #496 $35.00
        Single Handed Schooner #512 $30.00
        Micro #422 $35.00

        I also have a set of Universal Hovercraft Plans - UH12T4 for $100.00
        if anyone is interested.

        I will take $150.00 for all the Bolger plans if you want a package
        deal.

        $225.00 if you want the hovercraft plans too all total.

        I only have single copies, these were bought with the intention of
        building someday - I have been trimming down my collection to ones I
        think I will acutally get to build -

        These plans were all bought from Dynamite Payson over the years -
        some he is not selling anymore.

        None of these plans have been built, so the license for a single
        boat for each set of plans is still valid.

        I prefer paypal and include $7.50 for a tube and priority mailing.

        paypal account is bard@...

        Contact me at that email or bill@... if you want to make
        other arrangements - no holds - first paid first sold.

        Happy boat building!

        Bill Derby
      • David Romasco
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2005
          Bill,

          I'll take the Micro plans, if they're still available.....

          David Romasco