Featherwind

  • malomac
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
      Nels,,,,

      I received the boat this evening..... I believe it is the same boat..
      I haven't really had time to look it over, but it certainly meets my
      expectations. Simplicity,,, light weight,,, different!!

      Will post my adventures as I get acquainted with it!!

      yall behave,,

      doc
    • Nels
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "malomac" <Malomac@y...> wrote:
        > Nels,,,,
        >
        > I received the boat this evening..... I believe it is the same
        boat..
        > I haven't really had time to look it over, but it certainly meets
        my
        > expectations. Simplicity,,, light weight,,, different!!
        >
        > Will post my adventures as I get acquainted with it!!
        >
        > yall behave,,
        >
        > doc

        Great to hear. Yes, it is a boat that I think is a very nice design
        for the reason you mention. Nice looking to!

        Does it come with a sailing rig as well?

        Cheers, Nels