Long Micro

  • dan_gonneau
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003
      Greetings. After much consideration, I've decided to sell my Long Micro.

      www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.htm for much more information.</a>

      Yes, this is the boat featured at my Long Micro web site: <a href="http://
      www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr.htm">http://www.znw.com/homepage/
      zephyr.htm</a> and <a href="http://www.znw.com/homepage/
      zephyr_faq.htm">http://www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr_faq.htm</a>.

      You can call me at 718-726-3549 for inquiries. (I'm not online all the time so I may
      not be able to respond to emails in a timely manner.)

      Dan
    • dan_gonneau
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003
        Sorry, it looks like I botched the HTML in my message. Here it is cleaned up:

        Greetings. After much consideration, I've decided to sell my Long Micro.

        Please see http://www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.htm for much more information.

        Yes, this is the boat featured at my Long Micro web site: http://www.znw.com/
        homepage/zephyr.htm and http://www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr_faq.htm.

        --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "dan_gonneau" <info@z...> wrote:
        > Greetings. After much consideration, I've decided to sell my Long Micro.

        > www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.htm for much more information.</a>
        >
        > Yes, this is the boat featured at my Long Micro web site: <a href="http://
        > www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr.htm">http://www.znw.com/homepage/
        > zephyr.htm</a> and <a href="http://www.znw.com/homepage/
        > zephyr_faq.htm">http://www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr_faq.htm</a>.
        >
        > You can call me at 718-726-3549 for inquiries. (I'm not online all the time so I may
        > not be able to respond to emails in a timely manner.)
        >
        > Dan
      • dan_gonneau
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2004
          Greetings. Just a quick note to say that I've reduced the asking price for my Long Micro to
          $3900. Some nibbles but no takers over the winter at $5000!

          http://www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.htm

          Please email info@... or call 718-726-3549 for inquiries.

          Thank you,

        • dangonn@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 25, 2004
            Please note that my Long Micro is now listed for sale on eBay:

            http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2483005144

            There's more info at my Long Micro pages, http://www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr.htm,
            but feel free to email or call 718-726-3549 if you have any questions about the boat.

            Regards,

            Dan
          • dangonn@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 25, 2004
              My mistake, I see my Long Micro auction on eBay is scheduled to end on July 4! I'm going
              to delay the auction a few days so it doesn't end on a huge National Holiday.

              Sorry about that, I'll post the new Ebay address when it is available.

              Dan
              --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, dangonn@y... wrote:
              > Please note that my Long Micro is now listed for sale on eBay:
              >
              > http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2483005144
              >
              > There's more info at my Long Micro pages, http://www.znw.com/homepage/
              zephyr.htm,
              > but feel free to email or call 718-726-3549 if you have any questions about the boat.
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > Dan
            • Marc Lindgren
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 23, 2008
                Long Micro for sale. Professionally sewn Egyptian Dacron sails,
                tandem trailer 6 hp outboard. No problems. Ready to go where ever
                you'd like.
                Contact Jim Maltais 218 759 8717 or jimellebelize@...
              • Sam Glasscock
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 23, 2008
                  Marc, where is she?

                  Long Micro for sale. Professionally sewn Egyptian Dacron sails,
                  tandem trailer 6 hp outboard. No problems. Ready to go where ever
                  you'd like.
                  Contact Jim Maltais 218 759 8717 or jimellebelize@ hotmail.com

                • Marc Lindgren
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 23, 2008