looking for cheap and light boat

  • boatbuilderman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      hey gang,went to go fishing the other day,my soft hull canoe had a
      rip in bottom,i need to know how to repair it or find something else.
      looking for; something cheap and light or something you need to get
      rid of in n.e. texas area,canoe,kayak,cajun boat,old hull for small
      sail boat like snark,sunfish, or flat bottom jon boat,2 man bass
      boat,old duck boat,small fishing boat,etc.... just something cheap
      and light for portage. thanks,robby
    • Bruce C. Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
        Howdy Robby

        If you have $50 you can build a Pirogue in less than 50 hours, and it should
        weigh less than 50 lbs.

        Bolger even has plans for one. I didn't use his plans, but designed and
        built one myself.

        http://myweb.cableone.net/bcanderson/Boatz/$40/$40.html

        Good Luck

        See Ya