Re: [Bolger4Sale] Free to good home

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12 10:14 PM
      Define "big hurry"?

      If you want it and pick it up sometime in the next 6 months, cool.

      If you want it, and pick it up sometime in the next 6 years, emmm.

      :-)

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 13 4:10 AM
        ok, I think this one will make it - it's like th 40-11th time I have tried to send it - I just love yahoo....

        Yes, within 6 months should be very doable!!

        Thank you

        Bill Derby

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 14 9:08 PM
              Ooops. Sorry for the big attachment guys. I *swear* I pasted Bill's address
              into the "to" line.

              Must be a computer worm or something.
              :-)

              > ok, I think this one will make it - it's like th 40-11th time I have tried
              > to send it - I just love yahoo....
              >
              > Yes, within 6 months should be very doable!!
              >
              > Thank you
              >
              > Bill Derby

            • Richard Spelling
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 14 10:14 PM
                sorry. my bad. thought I had pasted Bill's address in place of bolger4sale.

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 14 10:18 PM