Micro for Sale

  • ramad03
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2003
      Micro for sale, completed in 1994. Located in Tallahassee, Florida.
      Recently sanded and primed, ready for finish paint – good to
      excellent overall condition. Evinrude 4 horsepower long shaft.
      Custom trailer. $1300 as is.

      Rod Maddox
    • dwknoedler@pol.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2003
        Rod...any pics online? Dan (dwknoedler@...)

        > Micro for sale, completed in 1994. Located in Tallahassee, Florida.
        > Recently sanded and primed, ready for finish paint – good to
        > excellent overall condition. Evinrude 4 horsepower long shaft.
        > Custom trailer. $1300 as is.
        >
        > Rod Maddox

        > this list.
        >

        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • ramad03
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "ramad03" <talfarm@i...> wrote:
          > Micro for sale, completed in 1994. Located in Tallahassee, Florida.
          > Recently sanded and primed, ready for finish paint – good to
          > excellent overall condition. Evinrude 4 horsepower long shaft.
          > Custom trailer. $1300 as is.
          >
          > Rod Maddox

          See photos in "Rod's Micro" folder.
        • Martin