Trailer Trade

  • Mark A.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      I have a stripped down, must be at least 1 ton capacity utility trailer, but I'm trying
      to reduce weight to pull a boat behind my tiny car.

      This one is about 250 pounds. It needs tires -and sandblasting for perfection- but the
      tongue is very solid and could be extended to just about any length.

      Anyone have a lighter one they'd like to swap, or give me about $100 so I can find another?

      In Portland, Oregon
      Mark