Footloose Discounted

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      To a more reasonable $2600, a bit less without the motor. She's built of
      clear Doug fir and fir marine plywood, plainly finished. BTW, I won't get
      any kickback from Warren.

      "Included with Footloose is Easy Loader galvanized trailer, 6 HP Johnson O/B
      that runs great, and miscellaneous gear (anchor, oars etc.)."

      Footloose #1 is located in South Beach, just across the bridge from
      Newport, Oregon. You can see pictures of her here:

      http://www.jordanwoodboats.com/fl.htm

      And Warren Jordan can be reached here:

      swamprat@...

      (541) 867-3141