Plans for Sale

  • darkcitybooks
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      All plans were bought directly from H.H.Payson, Common Sense Designs,
      or Bolger himself. No boats have been built from these plans.

      RONDO - 39' three-masted sprit sail schooner $40
      GYPSY - $25
      MARTHA JANE - WITH UPGRADE! $70
      SUPERBRICK - $40
      TENNESEE - $30

      Also: Michalak's Petesboat $25
      Stevenson's Vacationer - $20
      R.Q.Riley's Phoenix Camper - $40

      Please respond offline for questions, links, or orders.
    • Rich D
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
        I have the following for sale that I will never get to build. No boats have been built from these plans yet.
        $20 each plus $3 shipping. Email me at rmdeming at yahoo dot com if your interested.

        Michalak's
        -AF4
        -AF4 Breve
        -Jonsboat