Micro for sale

  • Gregory Watson
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 5, 2002
      Too many other projects going on, including a total remodel of our
      house. Hull needs cabintop, keel attached (already poured), then
      paint. Sails professionally made, masts need some sanding, etc.
      Most small parts are made. $750 or best offer, good homes only
      please! Located in Anacortes, Washington, 1 1/2 hours north of
      Seattle.

      Greg Watson
    • Peter Lenihan
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 18, 2002
        --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., ellengaest@b... wrote:
        > Please go to the BOLGER group and read ad.(message 5225) and check
        out
        > the files section under MICRO.
        > Click here for text of ad.
        >
        > Thank you
        > Peter Lenihan
        > Montreal,Quebec

        The price has been revised to $5000.00CAN,practically a steal for
        folks to the south.
      • Peter Lenihan <ellengaest@boatbuilding.c
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 28, 2003
          hi folks,
          Just a quick word to update things........LESTAT has been sold!

          Sincerely,
          Peter Lenihan

          --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Lenihan" <ellengaest@b...>
          wrote:
          > --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., ellengaest@b... wrote:
          > > Please go to the BOLGER group and read ad.(message 5225) and
          check
          > out
          > > the files section under MICRO.
          > > Click here for text of ad.
          > >
          > > Thank you
          > > Peter Lenihan
          > > Montreal,Quebec
          >

          > The price has been revised to $5000.00CAN,practically a steal for
          > folks to the south.
        • ramad03
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 24, 2003
            Micro for sale. Construction on this boat was begun around 1984 by
            Elrow Larowe. I purchased the near-completed hull in 1988 and
            finished in 1994. Double bottom to 1/2", 3/8" deck, 1/4" sides.
            Fiberglassed keel, bottom, sides, cockpit deck, cabin top and
            hatches. Epoxy-sealed throughout. Foam flotation boxes constructed
            in bow and stern wells. Taylor-made sails in excellent condition.
            Bimini. Solid laminate fir spars with sail track on main. Hull
            recently sanded and primed, ready for topcoat. Cannot find the time
            to finish painting, much less sail. Good overall condition.
            Evinrude 4 horsepower long shaft in excellent condition. Custom
            trailer in good condition. Price reduced to $1300 as-is. Check out
            photos in this group's Rod's Micro folder.

            Rod Maddox
          • dwknoedler@pol.net
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 24, 2003
              Rod - where are you, and where is the boat? I'm not sure how to access
              the photos. Dan

              > Micro for sale. Construction on this boat was begun around 1984 by
              > Elrow Larowe. I purchased the near-completed hull in 1988 and
              > finished in 1994. Double bottom to 1/2", 3/8" deck, 1/4" sides.
              > Fiberglassed keel, bottom, sides, cockpit deck, cabin top and
              > hatches. Epoxy-sealed throughout. Foam flotation boxes constructed in
              > bow and stern wells. Taylor-made sails in excellent condition. Bimini.
              > Solid laminate fir spars with sail track on main. Hull
              > recently sanded and primed, ready for topcoat. Cannot find the time to
              > finish painting, much less sail. Good overall condition.
              > Evinrude 4 horsepower long shaft in excellent condition. Custom
              > trailer in good condition. Price reduced to $1300 as-is. Check out
              > photos in this group's Rod's Micro folder.
              >
              > Rod Maddox

              > this list.
              >

              > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • sctree
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 24, 2003
                If I remember correctly, Rod is in northern Florida.

                His photos should be here;
                http://tinyurl.com/l2jh

                Rick

                dwknoedler@... wrote:
                Rod - where are you, and where is the boat?  I'm not sure how to access
                the photos.  Dan

                > Micro for sale.  Construction on this boat was begun around 1984 by
                > Elrow Larowe.  I purchased the near-completed hull in 1988 and
                > finished in 1994.  Double bottom to 1/2", 3/8" deck, 1/4" sides.
                > Fiberglassed keel, bottom, sides, cockpit deck, cabin top and
                > hatches. Epoxy-sealed throughout.   Foam flotation boxes constructed  in
                > bow and stern wells.  Taylor-made sails in excellent condition.  Bimini.
                >  Solid laminate fir spars with sail track on main.  Hull
                > recently sanded and primed, ready for topcoat.  Cannot find the time  to
                > finish painting, much less sail.  Good overall condition.
                > Evinrude 4 horsepower long shaft in excellent condition.  Custom
                > trailer in good condition.  Price reduced to $1300 as-is.  Check out
                > photos in this group's Rod's Micro folder.
                >
                > Rod Maddox

                > this list.
                >

                > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                To unsubscribe, email:

              • ramad03
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 25, 2003
                  Sorry...I forgot the location...we are in Tallahassee, Florida.

                  --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "ramad03" <talfarm@i...> wrote:
                  > Micro for sale. Construction on this boat was begun around 1984 by
                  > Elrow Larowe. I purchased the near-completed hull in 1988 and
                  > finished in 1994. Double bottom to 1/2", 3/8" deck, 1/4" sides.
                  > Fiberglassed keel, bottom, sides, cockpit deck, cabin top and
                  > hatches. Epoxy-sealed throughout. Foam flotation boxes
                  constructed
                  > in bow and stern wells. Taylor-made sails in excellent condition.
                  > Bimini. Solid laminate fir spars with sail track on main. Hull
                  > recently sanded and primed, ready for topcoat. Cannot find the
                  time
                  > to finish painting, much less sail. Good overall condition.
                  > Evinrude 4 horsepower long shaft in excellent condition. Custom
                  > trailer in good condition. Price reduced to $1300 as-is. Check
                  out
                  > photos in this group's Rod's Micro folder.
                  >
                  > Rod Maddox
                • ramad03
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 25, 2003
                    Tallahassee, Florida...just go to the photos link on the menu and
                    open "Rod's Micro" folder. There are a few pictures of the primed
                    hull on the trailer. If you have trouble with this I will e-mail you
                    some.

                    --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, <dwknoedler@p...> wrote:
                    > Rod - where are you, and where is the boat? I'm not sure how to
                    access
                    > the photos. Dan
                    >
                    > > Micro for sale. Construction on this boat was begun around 1984
                    by
                    > > Elrow Larowe. I purchased the near-completed hull in 1988 and
                    > > finished in 1994. Double bottom to 1/2", 3/8" deck, 1/4" sides.
                    > > Fiberglassed keel, bottom, sides, cockpit deck, cabin top and
                    > > hatches. Epoxy-sealed throughout. Foam flotation boxes
                    constructed in
                    > > bow and stern wells. Taylor-made sails in excellent condition.
                    Bimini.
                    > > Solid laminate fir spars with sail track on main. Hull
                    > > recently sanded and primed, ready for topcoat. Cannot find the
                    time to
                    > > finish painting, much less sail. Good overall condition.
                    > > Evinrude 4 horsepower long shaft in excellent condition. Custom
                    > > trailer in good condition. Price reduced to $1300 as-is. Check
                    out
                    > > photos in this group's Rod's Micro folder.
                    > >
                    > > Rod Maddox
                    > >

                    > > To unsubscribe, email:
                    allowed on
                    > > this list.
                    > >

                    > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                    > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  • Mark Hall
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 26, 2006
                      Todd,
                      I'll take the Micro. I've been trying to e-mail you
                      off list, but your spam blocker is too effective.
                      Please e-mail me with your address off list to
                      krametoc@..., and a check will be in the
                      mail. I will be able to pick up the boat in the next
                      two weeks. (I'm in central California.)
                      Thanks,
                      Mark Hall

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • epoxy15
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 21, 2007
                        I have a 90% finished micro on trailer for sale. Contact me via email
                        for pictures. Nicely built. Includes Micro II upgrade plans. Asking
                        $750. Job demands force sale; no time to finish. Located Central New
                        York.

                        Charles
                      • Dana Raciborski
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 22, 2007
                          Hi,
                          Please send pictures... What is left to do?
                          Mark, in Newport News, Va.
                          --- epoxy15 <cmccabe@...> wrote:

                          > I have a 90% finished micro on trailer for sale.
                          > Contact me via email
                          > for pictures. Nicely built. Includes Micro II
                          > upgrade plans. Asking
                          > $750. Job demands force sale; no time to finish.
                          > Located Central New
                          > York.
                          >
                          > Charles

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • Gypsysailor
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 26, 2007
                            Hello Charles:
                            I might be interested. Send me your photos and perhaps
                            a short description of what needs to be done. I'll be
                            in your area in the middle of May.
                            Robert

                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                          • epoxy15
                            Message 13 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
                              I have an unfinished micro on holsclaw trailer for sale. Cockpit decks
                              cut and need to be fstenened. Hatch and dropboards need to be built.
                              Rudder built. Bottom rudder bearing stainless steel but upper bearing
                              needs to be fashioned. Masts roughed out but no booms or sails. Micro
                              two plans included. Boat NYS inspected but needs to be registered.
                              Trailer needs to be re-registered. Garaged. Located Parish, NY; east
                              end of Lake Ontario. Asking $750. See photos in Bolger4Sale photo
                              section under Chuck's unfinished Micro.
                            • capn_rob62
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
                                --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "epoxy15" <cmccabe@...> wrote:

                                > I have a 90% finished micro on trailer for sale. Contact me via email
                                > for pictures. Nicely built. Includes Micro II upgrade plans. Asking
                                > $750. Job demands force sale; no time to finish. Located Central New
                                > York.
                                >
                                > Charles

                                Charles: please send pix (capn_rob@...). You're about 6 hours
                                on the turnpike; I have a trailer that might work, or a flatbed uhaul
                                might move boat/trailer. Would love to see what needs to be done.

                                Rob
                              • stephenie hollyman
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
                                  Cancel my previous message. Sounds like too much work for me!

                                  Stephenie

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jun 26, 2008
                                    Chuck,
                                    I tried responding to your post however I am not sure if you got it or not. I am interested to see if your Micro is still for sale. I am very interested as I have always wanted to build one myself however I just need to look into how difficult it would be to bring the boat across the border to Canada as this is where I live. I see you are a few hours away from the Canadian border. Do you ever travel there...just a thought as it would make things easier if the person who owns the boat would bring it across.

                                    Thanks...Steve

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jul 1, 2008
                                      There's also my Micro for sale, just across the border in Northern
                                      New York and advertised on Craig's List in Montreal, Plattsburgh, and
                                      Albany. Much more expensive though, largely new at $7000. But nice!

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jun 3, 2011
                                        My Micro listed at $750 and on craig's list Syracuse NY is no longer for sale. Can't seem to get it off craig's list.

                                        Chuck
                                      • futabachan
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Apr 4, 2012
                                          Is your Micro still for sale? I'm in Toronto, and it's a fairly simple shot to get to Syracuse or points north, though it's likely to be a week or two before I have a working car with a trailer hitch.
                                        • cmccabe@hughes.net
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Apr 5, 2012
                                            Thanks for your interest. I supposedly have a sale that will happen April
                                            14th.
                                            I'll keep your name on the list until the deal is done.

                                            Charles

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Apr 15, 2012
                                              The Micro has been sold. Thank you for your interest