Beach Cruiser and Messabout Boat 4 Sale

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 7:59 PM
      It's not a Bolger boat, but here's a rare opportunity to get an excellent
      little all-around messing about boat without the bother of building it
      yourself. <g> The prototype Footloose sailing skiff, from which my own
      Pickle is descended, is up for sale! Warren Jordan hates the idea of
      selling Footloose, but he needs the space for bigger projects. I certainly
      like my Footloose, Pickle is stable, comfortable, and sails quite well.
      She's kind of a slug when the wind is light, but takes off in a breeze, and
      isn't fazed when the wind pipes up. I hope someone local buys Footloose #1
      so she can join us on the water.

      "Hi John,
      Thanks for the reply. I hope you're feeling better.
      I'm thinking of ... around $3500, ... Included with Footloose is Easy
      Loader galvanized trailer, 6 HP Johnson O/B that runs great, and
      miscellaneous gear (anchor, oars etc.). I'd be very grateful for any
      ideas you might have.
      Thanks,
      Warren"

      Footloose #1 is located in South Beach, just across the bridge from
      Newport, Oregon. You can see pictures of her here:

      http://www.jordanwoodboats.com/fl.htm

      And Warren Jordan can be reached here:

      swamprat@...

      (541) 867-3141