completed MICRO hull for sale

  • brucehector
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2002
      As great as MICRO is, I've come to realize that I don't want a
      sailboat right now, too slow for my time off from work. So "Riff-
      Raff's" hull and plans are for sale, in Kingston, Ontario. That's 2
      hours north of Syracuse NY. All exterior ply is 5 ply marine, all
      epoxy is West, the sides are 1/4" but I wanted a strong bottom which
      I made from two layers of 5 ply 3/8 which finished a stiff and stong
      10 ply 3/4". Framing bulheads are all 3/8" birch ply with pine
      bracing with the exception of the first watertight bulkhead which is
      1/2" for added strength. She'll float now. All that's left to do is:
      decks, hatch, keel, rudder, masts and whatever degree of finish you
      like. You could be sailing a MICRO this summer. $600 Canadian or $400
      US, about half of what I've got in here. Delivery negotiable. Early
      hull photo is on my website at www.brucesboats.com or email me at
      bruce_hector@..., also have a toll free # 1-888-214-9104
      during business hours. Bruce Hector
    • brucehector
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2002
        Well, having made a trade for masts, keel and sails from Jim Bell in
        Atlanta, my Micro "riff-Raff" is withdrawn from the for sale ranks. I
        will finish her.

        Mind you, it won't end up a perfectly pretty as Peter's "Lestat", but
        she'll be strong, seaworthy, rough & ready.