931For Sale: Light Schooner lying Southern California

  • Charles Andrews
    Mar 9, 2014
      For Sale:  Bolger Light Schooner built by me to a high quality standard in 1988-1990.  Last sailed in 1999.  The boat needs about 50 hours of work--or less--to go sailing, and the trailer electrical system needs to be renewed.  See this link for many pictures and all details:

      $4000 or best offer.  This is less than the cost of the trailer, sails and all the materials lying in a big pile in your driveway.  I'm sure the trailer would cost much more now than it did when I had it built 20 years ago.

      I sailed this boat a lot in the 90s and had enormous fun with her.

      Please e-mail me with any questions.  If the boat doesn't sell here, it's on to ebay soon.

      Thanks.

      Charles Andrews
      Los Angeles