921For Sale: Bolger Light Schooner

  • Charles Andrews
    Oct 20, 2013
      Light Schooner requires some minor deck repair (re-gluing/fastening) to go sailing.  Built to a high quality standard, she includes everything you need to go sailing including spars and sails and rigging in excellent used condition, rudder/tiller and daggerboard, custom aluminum trailer by Trailex.  Everything works, nothing broken or needing work except the aforementioned deck repair.  New paint would be nice but not required.  Currently lying Southern California.  Price:  $4000 complete.  I would consider a partial trade for a Bolger Jinni 16-foot yawl in good condition with trailer, or a nice example of the Bolger Surf crab skiff with sailing rig, or any nice sailing day-boat up to 16-feet OD.

      See this link for many photos and more information:

      E-mail me if you're interested.  If you wish to have her shipped you must arrange for truck-shipping.

      Thanks for your interest.

      Charles Andrews
      Los Angeles

      "It's all in the game... all in the game."
      --Omar Little
      "The Wire"