900Re: [Bolger4Sale] Re: Either of Two Micros for Sale

  • Richard Spelling
    Dec 16, 2012
      I would make a guess that "Pelican" is the name of the Micro...

      On Sun, December 16, 2012 7:48 pm, Mark Raz wrote:
      > It maybe a Great Pelican not a Bolger?
      >
      > Always liked these boats. John Candy sails a 12 foot one I think, I
      > remember seeing a 12 and a 16 footer, in the Summer Rental movie. It is a
      > west coast boat.
      >
      > http://www.platypusboats.com/gpstore.html
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On Dec 16, 2012, at 6:15 PM, "bhilpholger" <dwknoedler@...> wrote:
      >
      >> I thought I know about most Bolger boats, but I'm not sure what the
      >> "Pelican" micro is. pics?
      >>
      >> --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "adkgoodboat" <masonsmith@...>
      >> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > Recently finished Micro Pelican with drop-axle Long trailer, Honda 8,
      >> Fowler tanbark sails, new mast, complete per plans, in good trim and
      >> finih. That's one.
      >> > The second, Trunkfish, is excellently built, not quite finished, with
      >> custom trailer, mast, like-new white Lee sails. Prefer to sell
      >> unfinished one, or finish for you. Could supply Honda 7.5 with either.
      >> Best deal, Trunkfish as-is, $1150. Pelican, no amount I can hope to
      >> get is enough but try some figure, we'll see.

      Visit my online store for solar electronics: http://www.spellingbusiness.com
      "If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.”-
      Albert Einstein
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic