892Bolger Micro in Yuma, AZ

  • virtualcharlie
    Aug 6, 2012
      I have a trailer and Bolger Micro that needs some TLC. The boat (currently "For Now"), trailer and sails are in good shape but the boat needs sanding and painting and running rigging will probably need to be mostly replaced. The trailer tires are getting close to replacement.

      Buyer provides transportation.

      Here are some shots I took today, 8/6/2012.

      I'm happy to answer questions and/or take more pictures.

      Asking $600.

      charlie@...
      928-287-3906

      PS Here's some shots from 2008 where I'm sailing the boat. For Now hasn't moved out the driveway since my wife got pregnant three years plus ago.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic