845FREE 32' Modified Bolger Design

  • Tom
    Nov 30 5:49 AM
      "Island Time", a 32' fiberglass version of the Bolger AS29 is sitting on a really nice trailer in KS. Pictures can be seen in the photos section. Buy the trailer, $3500, and get boat, sails, cushions, etc free!

      I sailed this boat up and down the East Coast for over a year befoe starting a rework. I've since gotten a divorce, moved ashore, and lost interest. Its too good a boat to just let it sit in my yard. This is a great opportunity to have a fun, well-built boat for practically nothing.Exterior needs painting, interior needs finishing.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic