840Re: [Bolger4Sale] Re: Bolger Sapphire need to sell

  • Bruce Hallman
    Sep 9 12:18 PM
      She is in Wisconsin, near Oshkosh as I understand it.  No trailer I
      think. Having recently needed to move my 31 foot Topaz, I can
      understand how finding a willing trucker might be difficult.

      Still, I found that there is a type of trucker accustomed to moving
      construction equipment that can easily handle things like wooden boxes
      shaped like boats.  Where the truckers accustomed to moving fiberglass
      bathtubs shaped like boats go running away with shrieks.

      On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM, T G <citroenman5172@...> wrote:

      > Where is the boat located now ? on trailer ?

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic