837Re: Bolger Sapphire need to sell

  • anneservant
    Sep 8, 2011
      Hi Mason,

      Well, make me an offer, okay? She's been stored inside -- I haven't touched her, and she's just been sitting since Doc Musekamp (who bought her from the original owner) sold her to me. A nice boat, but I have to move on to something I can tow with my own vehicles, since it's hard and pricey to find people to move boats these days. But she's perfect for all of you guys out there with your own trucks!

      Kim