836Re: Bolger Sapphire need to sell

  • anneservant
    Sep 8, 2011
      Dear all,

      I'm back with internet service again! Okay, the Sapphire, which is Bolger's design 639, the Joachems Family Schooner, is still for sale. It is in fact that original boat, which I bought about a year and a half ago, and then couldn't get moved (And yes, I tried Uship, all -- no one would bid on moving it, oddly).

      Okay the boat is 26 feet long, with a very nice interior, and an alternative lug rig, if you're not a fan of schooner rig. Please do write me directly (taking out the stars) at kimberlee**.anne**.campbell**@...

      Thanks!