      From: mason smith <masonsmith@...>
      To: Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 9:47:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [Bolger4Sale] Nautical Quarterly?

      Dear Stephenie, I just searched for you and found this old message to the Bolger group, not one of our exchanges about the Micro. I am going to be bringing the Micro to Florida at the end of the month and wonder whether you are still interested in it or in some arrangement involving it. If you remember our talk, there was a thin possibility we could combine with a fellow on St. John who contacted me about it. In any case, I could part with it after my play-period around St. Petersburg the first two weeks of April. I'd like to meet you anyway. Do get back in touch with me, please. Mason

      Mason Smith
      Adirondack Goodboat/May- Reverse Press
      68 North Point Road
      Long Lake, NY 12847