69Re: as-29

  • richard@spellingbusiness.com
    Sep 7, 2001
      Good luck. I'm asking $1500 for my AF2, and no one seems to be
      interested. Both of our prices are very reasonalbe. Less than the
      cost of materials, and less than a comparible used plastic boat.

      But then again, I've been trying to sell a '92 Corsica, that RUNS,
      for $350 for 6 months. Everyone wants it at that price with no
      problems, even minor ones like a water pump leak.

      --- In Bolger4Sale@y..., "Bill and Sharon" <schwmh@c...> wrote:
      > I've been asking $2500 for the catboat, want to sell it as I am
      building a
      > new boat. If you are interested, make me a reasonable offer. Bill

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic