      From: epoxy15 <cmccabe@...>
      To: Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 9:42:10 AM
      Subject: [Bolger4Sale] Micro for sale

      I have an unfinished micro on holsclaw trailer for sale. Cockpit decks
      cut and need to be fstenened. Hatch and dropboards need to be built.
      Rudder built. Bottom rudder bearing stainless steel but upper bearing
      needs to be fashioned. Masts roughed out but no booms or sails. Micro
      two plans included. Boat NYS inspected but needs to be registered.
      Trailer needs to be re-registered. Garaged. Located Parish, NY; east
      end of Lake Ontario. Asking $750. See photos in Bolger4Sale photo
      section under Chuck's unfinished Micro.