379Re: Micro for Sale -UK Suffolk

  • DrBulldogge
    Jun 8, 2006
      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Roberts"
      <martin.me.roberts@...> wrote:

      > I am interested in selling my micro Applecross. You can see some of
      > last years pictures in Bolger 5 group
      > http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger5/photos/browse/5fed
      >
      > I would be interested in a any serious offers.
      >
      > It would come with Trailer, (braked but hitch rusted), Two alternative
      > rigs - Original and Junk modification and engine Honda 4 stroke 5hp.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Martin

      Hi Martin: This is Rich from San Francisco again. You were kind enough
      to reply to my email some weeks ago. This may sound absolutely wrong,
      but how much do you think it would cost to ship your whole package to
      San Francisco? Every time I see your pictures, I love your boat all over
      again. Can't help myself. Rich
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic